THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

From my Secret Admire!!

It's a little late but I just had to post.... On Valentines Day Ariel and I are always in agreement not to get each other something its usually due to financial reasons or another. So this year like any other year I was not expecting anything. But to my surprise after lunch I had a beautiful gift waiting for me!!!! I had never gotten something this big. At least it was big for me... He touched my heart! Especially when I read the card and it said "from your secret admire". Life takes you down bumpy roads but its moments like this that over power them... I Love You Tosas!!!

1 comments:

scavazos said...

That was super sweet. I know we take our spouses for granted some times. It's always nice when they go that extra mile and do something special.