«
Pimp-My-Profile.com
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
*My Memories*
Sunday, February 17, 2008
sOuTh TeXaS eLiTe 2Nd PlAcE!!!
We the results are in and the girls came in 2nd Place!!!! They did awesome!!! Way to go nani girl!!! We love You!!!
1 comments:
Adriana Sujey
said...
We've got sprit yes we do, we've got spirit how bout you? Congrats!!
February 18, 2008 at 12:40 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Memories...
San Benito, Texas, United States
I'm the proud wife of Ariel "Officer Villafranca" and a proud mommy of three beautiful children Aaron 5, Alec 3 and Aiden 1.
View my complete profile
Mommy's first born ~ Aaron Jay
very independent!
My Gordos ~ Alec Ray!
He will tell me "I love you mamma" 30 times a day ~ I love that!!!!
Oh boy here comes ~ Aiden Joseph!
what can I say, he's the baby!!!
Other Cool Bloggers!
Adri
Christi
DeeDee
Elda
Jo Ann a.k.a. Punkiroo
Juan
Sal a.k.a. The Computer Guy!
Sandra
Blog Archive
►
2009
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
▼
2008
(
88
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
15
)
►
April
(
14
)
►
March
(
7
)
▼
February
(
10
)
From my Secret Admire!!
sOuTh TeXaS eLiTe 2Nd PlAcE!!!
South Texas Elite!
Baby Tad
100% Piglet
God is holding him in His arms...
An angel was born!
I wish I had made time for her....
As we bring a new life to our family
Calling all His Angels!!!!
►
January
(
20
)
►
2007
(
31
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
8
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
5
)
1 comments:
We've got sprit yes we do, we've got spirit how bout you? Congrats!!
Post a Comment