Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers but Baby Oscar has entered into Heaven today. My prayers go out to his mom now. I'll be praying for her to each day. I don't know what she is going through but I just hope.... I don't know - I just want her pain to go away...
"Little Angels"
When God calls little children to dwell with him above,
We mortals sometimes question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with the death of one small child,
Who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to his fold,
So He picks a rosebud, before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them,and so
He takes but a fewTo make the land of heavenmore beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind knows will always be "Goodbye."
So when a little child departs, we who are left behind
Must realize God loves children, angels are hard to find. ~unknown author.

2 comments:
Jen, I am and will continue to pray for your family. Beautiful poem...
I am so sorry. I too will continue to pray for your family. Although I didn't know him I still feel deeply saddened and he has been in my thoughts these past few days. Stay strong for your sister as hard as that may be.
Post a Comment