As we grow up and have a family of our own people tend to drift apart. I feel so much guilt for not spending enough time with stepsister especially now since she's going through this hard time in her life. As we were growing up my stepdad did so many hurtful things that me distant myself from my stepsisters. I guess you can say it was anger. I'm not making an excuse for myself but it just hurts so much now.... I look at her and I want to go back in time.... I don't want her angel to leave her.... I can't continue it just hurts so much, sorry...
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
everything happens for a reason jen. important thing is you are there for her now. and from now on.
we will never know what God has in store for us we just have to have faith and know that he will never give us anything we cant handle so long as we keep our eyes on Him the whole time.
Hi Jen I'm Lucy, Sals friend. My heart has been filled with thoughts of you and your sister. I prayed for you all and will continue to do so. Jen God will get you all through this I know He will. He got me through it when I thought there was no way to bare such pain. I will be thinking of you all.
Stay strong for your sister. Believe me she will need the support no matter the outcome. You know what I went through and when I thought I was gonna lose my son my mom's best friend told me to pray to god and ask him to let it be. I left my son in his hands. I was so lucky, but I do believe that it was all the prayers as we had several prayer groups from family and friends.
Probably the hardest thing for a mom to go through is when their child is sick. Reading your blog I couldnt help but wonder of this childs health, but I know this, even when Dr's say there is no hope there is hope. Our God is a just God, and if it is his will to heal this child then to Him will the glory be, but if not,.....be fore I go on with this thought I want to say that many times men prayed in the bible "but if not" an still found peace with God, you and this dear mommy can find peace in God through this, what I mean by peace is that God will give you the peace to comfort you all.
I want to share with you one verse from the bible
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
2 times the word able is found in this verse and it means this..
That it will be possible or you will have the power to go through this, put your self in trust towards God,
I told Sal awhile back that faith in God will help you in how God answers prayer.
He answers in 3 different ways, Yes,No,Wait.. your Faith in Him will help you through His divine way.. if you ever need to talk or pray Sal has my number and I or my wife will pray with you and your sister.
we will be praying..
jen my name is melinda,the preachers wife, jays (sal) sister-in-law, and i want you to know we will be praying for God's will in all that you and your family is going through. i can't imagine the pain you are feeling but God will not give you something you can not handle. we will keep praying for His will to be done in all this and as my husband posted earlier you are welcomed to call him or me if you need someone to pray with you...jay has our numbers don't hesitate to call
"but God will not give you something you can not handle"
I to beleive...
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers when my stepsister needs it the most.
Today the baby had scheduled a Flow test. This is when they inject dye in his blood to see where it travels, hoping it would travel to his brain, which would indicate that blood is flowing to his brain. They would view it by CATSCAN. Well they went as far as injecting the dye but when it was time to put him in the machine it had broke. We beleive it was like a little mircle. We say that because after the Flow test they were going to remove the breathing tube to see if he would breath on his own. If the Flow test would come back negative meaning that there is no blood flowing to his brain then the final test would be removing the breathing tube.
We think this is his little way of saying that he needs a little more time to fight it through....
We'll see tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a better day!
Again thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.
I love you guys.....
Jenny
Post a Comment