«
Pimp-My-Profile.com
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
*My Memories*
Monday, February 4, 2008
An angel was born!
Sabree Faith Abrego, 7 lbs 13 oz!!!
1 comments:
Adriana Sujey
said...
What a beautiful feeling! She is a cutie!
February 5, 2008 at 3:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Memories...
San Benito, Texas, United States
I'm the proud wife of Ariel "Officer Villafranca" and a proud mommy of three beautiful children Aaron 5, Alec 3 and Aiden 1.
View my complete profile
Mommy's first born ~ Aaron Jay
very independent!
My Gordos ~ Alec Ray!
He will tell me "I love you mamma" 30 times a day ~ I love that!!!!
Oh boy here comes ~ Aiden Joseph!
what can I say, he's the baby!!!
Other Cool Bloggers!
Adri
Christi
DeeDee
Elda
Jo Ann a.k.a. Punkiroo
Juan
Sal a.k.a. The Computer Guy!
Sandra
Blog Archive
►
2009
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
▼
2008
(
88
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
15
)
►
April
(
14
)
►
March
(
7
)
▼
February
(
10
)
From my Secret Admire!!
sOuTh TeXaS eLiTe 2Nd PlAcE!!!
South Texas Elite!
Baby Tad
100% Piglet
God is holding him in His arms...
An angel was born!
I wish I had made time for her....
As we bring a new life to our family
Calling all His Angels!!!!
►
January
(
20
)
►
2007
(
31
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
8
)
►
September
(
8
)
►
August
(
5
)
1 comments:
What a beautiful feeling! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment