Congrats goes out to Mr. Cavazos! He will the Constable for Pct.3 Cameron County..... boy does he deserve it!!!!
Mr. Cavazos is a well known and respected man. He's been in law enforcement for over 37 years... I know he can do the job "THE RIGHT WAY!"
We love him for who he is and what he's done for us. He took care and guided my husband in the right path since he was a little boy and I love him for that. Mr. Cavazos now takes care of us, his extended family!!!! I couldn't ask for a better neighbor, friend, family "The Cavazos", my boys call him "Grandpa Joe", oh you can't forget the Mrs...... "Grandma Gracie"! We women make the man!!! LOL..... Love you guys and thanks for being there for us giving us your "consejos"....
Congrats again Mr. & Mrs. Cavazos!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Way to go!!! It's time for change!
Posted by Memories... at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so now you got even more pull :)
Post a Comment