A little something for his baby book!!! On Monday, March 10th my BIG baby boy lost his first tooth!!! It was all mommy's fault. I went to the mall for shopping ofcourse and on the way home I bought popcorn and pickle for the boyz; they love popcorn & pickle. When Aaron bit into his pickle out came his tooth!!! Okay, he's suppose to be a big boy, but he cried once he saw blood... It's such a mile stone when the first tooth falls, he's not mommy's little baby, he's a BIG boy!!!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
My First Tooth!
Posted by Memories... at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
he will never eat a pickle again!!
the last time i an apple was in elementary and i lost a tooth!! never again!
LOL,
When I was younger my dad had come home to visit from Michigan. I think I was about 6 or 7 years old. Anyway, I was at my gradmas house, her sidewalk was uneven. So when I saw him I ran to him, tripped, few and slid on my tummy face first. I knocked out my FOUR front teeth!!!!! OUCH!!!! he!he! for being clumsy......
Post a Comment