THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Little Slugger!

This is Aaron's first year in Tee Ball. This is his first year doing any kind of sport. He did flag football which he liked but it seams like he likes tee ball a lot more. Today they had their first game along with Opening Ceremonies and Pictures that immediately followed. Boy was it hot!!!! It felt like 100 degrees outside but the boys enjoyed it. You should have seen Aiden's cheecks they looked like strawberry's.... White boys don't belong outside (LOL). The team is called "Blue Dawgs"! I'm new to the whole baseball thing. They first start off with a preseason tournament then regular games then mid season tournament, regular games again, then a final tournament. O' and then All Stars.... I think I got it right... Anyways here's a little slide show for entertainment!!! Go Blue Dawgs!!!! I hope they have a good season!!!!!!

0 comments: