I keep going on and on with Aaron and how he's doing that I have neglected my two younger boys. So here's a little update Alec and Aiden!!!! Alec is still going to school. It's close to the end of the year and NOW he's the one actually saying he wants to go to school. Funny, huh! Typical boy! He has been seizure free, YAY, for over a year now.... I pray to God that he has grown out of it... He has a birthday coming up soon. June 4th he will be turning 4! He's such a big boy ~ but a mamma's boy... This one does NOT stay with anyone and he's gotta be in the mood to stay!!!! Yup, I think this one will never leave me :D!!! Aiden! OMG, what can I say about him.... at a blink of eye he went from being 1 month to almost being two years old. He will also be celebrating a birthday July 7th! He still has a head full of curls, he has not had his first hair cut yet. Mommy just trims his bangs every once in a while. Aiden is super active..... no para...... He says a lot of words and does the most funniest things. I'm not a Blogger pro, so I haven't been able to put up little video clips of the boys.... I love my boys soooo much, Ariel, Aaron, Alec, Aiden & Chase (can't forget my first born ~ my doggy) They may drive me nuts but I wouldn't change not one bit of it!!!! :D
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so happy about Alec being seizure free! And what can I say about Aiden, he doesn't like to ride in my car :(
Post a Comment