Today is Administrative Professionals Day!!! Yay! Most of you may know this already but incase you don't I'm an Administrative Assistant at Valley Diagnostic Clinic. I have an AWESOME Boss, Mr. Miller and wonderful co-workers.... Mr. Miller never forgets anything, even when he's not here he doesn't forget! To celebrate they (They are: Mr. Miller, Pat, Adri, Teri, Felipe, Dahlia, Cookie, Sal and Ruben) took me to lunch, La Playa mmmmmm..... Mr. Miller gave me flowers, bought me lunch and also gave me a Simon Gift Card $$ oh and a card that represented me, hee... hee.. Thank you soooo much! I also got a pink wallet (the new stylish kind) to match my purse, a beautiful bracelet and earings from Pat, Adri and Teri. Ruben gave me a flat iron!!!! Cool huh!!! I'm so blessed to be around wonderful people.... Thank you so much.... I had a fabulous day!!! :D
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, Jen it sounds like you had a wonderful day. I remember those days, nobody gives a shit about what I do anymore, lmao. I'm just a little appraiser now, lol.
Our pleasure!
Post a Comment