Its time to get down to business!!! :D The Blue Dawgs on a winning streak! They won Saturday's game. They are now 6/0!!!! Awesome!!!! They have a tough game coming up on Wednesday.... I hope our babies win, although we know that the other team is a pretty tough team to beat... who knows we just might have a chance!!! Aaron is doing much better. The more he plays and practices the better he gets. When we practice with him he does soooooo good at batting and catching. I ask him why he doesn't hit it that hard during the games and he just says "mommy there's so many people telling me things" :( my baby has butterflies!!!! awwww..... I'm so proud of him in everything he does.... I was really shy growing up. I was never in any kind of sport but his Daddy was. So hopefully that got that from him. I'll keep you updated!!! Go BLUE DAWGS!!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thats cool, I know about the butterflies i the stomach thing, my son mike has to bend over with the bat across his stomach with all the nerves. Then theres David when he get nervous he cries the whole game , the WHOLE game. He wont stop playing he is getting the ball & hitting but crying.
Go Blue Dawgs! Go Aaron! I hope to see you play soon!
@ Juan, que cute, your boys!
how cute Juan, we have this little BIG boy that cries when he's take out! too cute, then we have this little boy who literally looks like chicken little who always waives and calls out to parents.... toooo cute!
Post a Comment