THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blue Dawgs 1st loss :-(

Yup, the boys lost their first game :-( both teams were undefeated 6/0. Although they lost it was a damn good game!!! The other coach was shaking in his boots (tennis). He thought he was going to smash our kids but they played very well. Our boys even did a double play, awesome! Aaron did very very good. He hit the ball hard and far!!! Good job babe!!!! Mommy's proud of you!!! Our boys may have lost but all our parents especially our coaches were very proud of them. Keep in mind the team we played against placed 1st in nationals, so we (the parents) knew that we probably wouldn't win but we still kept our fingers crossed! :D, maybe next time! You know I'm very pleased with our Coaches, Pete, Richie, Mark and Norma. They are firm with the boys and teach them well. There were rumors that the other team's coach was loud and obnoxious and boy were the rumors right. He was LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, RUDE AND VERY MEAN with the poor little boys and the parents did not say anything. They themselves were kinda quite in the stands, I guess he intimidated the parents as well, LOL. O, well ~ Good game Bule Dawgs!!!!!! We are very proud of them...... O, one last thing. When I was walking in to the ball park I overheard two parents say, man this game is intense I think even ESPN is going to be here!!!! lol, lol, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

scavazos said...

I'm glad to hear that the parents on your team are great. I know we are never tough on our girls. They just go out and have fun and if they win that's an added bonus. Weslaco has a Coach like that. I hate playing them. Well, they'll get them next time.