THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ya compre tereno dos veces ~ La Resaca Trail :-)

Dude I soooooo munched it this morning at the trail while jogging, lmao!!!!! Check out the pic!

It's all my sis-in-law Yoli's fault ~ you know gotta blame someone, hee.... hee.... I was running late this morning and could not find my workout pants I saw my bellydance pants so I put them on ~ NEVER AGAIN! Anyways, I took off jogging. I almost tripped the first time cuz my pants were long and wide-legged. I grabbed my pants but at the same time I had my bottle water and phone. I let go of my pants to switch my water and phone, jogged a couple more step and there went Jennifer sliding to first base ~ SAFE! I was freaken LMAO so hard! Que awite!!!! I looked back to see if the girls were behind me, nah they were no where close...... After we were done walking/jogging I asked the girls if they had seen me and they said "oh ya I thought you were doing something with your shoes", que vien cuidarentas (my made up word, lol)!!! I hardly run in the morning cuz I HATE morning workouts. I've been doing this for almost 4 years now and I hate it more and more..... but gotta keep doing it to look good or try to look good, lol! Funny story but my ouchy hurts....

4 comments:

scavazos said...

You are so crazy! Yo por eso no voy a correr, lmao. I wish I was disciplined like you. It's been a while since I've fallen, but when I have I do the same thing and look around, lol. Loca!

Sal said...

where is the video so we can watch it in SLO MO!!!???

Adriana Sujey said...

Sorry dude, I was jogging in front of you. Like I told you today, I shouldn't be laughing because I own property myself everywhere. Ha Ha Ha!

Once I fell at work, someone saw, and didn't even offer help.... Hmmm, wonder who?

Memories... said...

@ sal, if i could i would replay it for you, lol... but dude it knee really hurts.... :( o'well.... but do i stop, nahhhhh

member:

BEAUTY IS PAIN!!!

LOL :D