THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pre-Mother's Day Gift

Alec attends San Benito Headstart. They have monthly meetings the first Monday of the month. Well this past Monday they had a special treat for the mommies. After the meeting was done they brought the kids in, each one of them had a little something for their mommy. The children stood in line holding their little present and sang the "mananitas". Of course the mommies started crying, how could we NOT!!! It was just priceless!!! Alec gave me a little card with his hand print painted on it and pen with a rose wrapped around it!!! I loved it!!! These are just some of the little things that make being a mom so special... I'll have to take a pic and post it... o.k. I'm getting a little teary eyed again!!! :D

2 comments:

Sal said...

why is manianitas the mothers day song?? i never paid attention to the words. someone sing it to me :)

i liked that pen he gave you. very cool. :)

Adriana Sujey said...

Now I'm here singing the song....maybe cuz it says "A las muchachas bonitas" in the song? I can't wait to get my gift from Ally :D She tries to tell me, and I don't let her...