THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A MOTHER'S LOVE .....

This will be my first time EVER away from my children.... They may drive me nuts but their MINE.... I don't know how I'm gonna get through this weekend. Ugh! It just drives me nuts...."why did I sign up for this bellydance workshop!" I thought I was going to be real machona or fregona, hmmm, just pure talk... This time I can't walk the walk!!! Am I being a baby? It just hurts me to think of it.... Should I just lose out on the money? I'm driving myself nuts.... Parts of me WANT to go and parts just tell me that I'm being selfish!!! I just need to pray and leave my children in Lords hands. I have responsible people who are taking care of them for me and that love them.... Please dear God watch over my babies.... :-( This is no fun..............

0 comments: