THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My baby started daycare!!!

Today was Aiden Joseph's first day at daycare/school. Even though I've been down this path before IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER :-( A co-worker informed me of the daycare where she takes her little boy; it's in San Benito ~ Marie's Daycare. She is an ex-LVN (retired) of more than 15 or 17 years and follows a school curriculum; which I thought was kind of neat. My two older boys also went to daycare/school when they were younger and as I said before it doesn't get any easier especially when it's you last baby. Aaron started when he was 18 mths at St. Teresa Catholic School and Alec started at 10 mths at Spirit of Joy. They were both very good places. Aiden just began and he's 22 mths ~ he started late I guess cuz he's the BABY!!! I've been fortunate to have my mother-in-law watch them whenever I need her but I was time for him to interact with other toddlers. My sisters also put their children which gives me a piece of mind that he's playing with his little cousins. Ms. Garcia seems like a very nice lady ~ I just hope that our kids don't drive her nuts :-)

1 comments:

Sal said...

lots a smiles that boy!