I miss blogging.... it just takes a few minutes.... Iiiiii kkkknnnoooowwww!!!!! So many little things have happened. I was blessed to of had my Dad here for the Christmas holiday. Our relationship has been getting much better. He has decided to stay in the valley! For as far as I can remember he lived in Michigan. He was also with us during the New Years holiday. That holiday was SUPER special cuz we also had our little brother visit with his family! I loved it! I miss him sooooo much....... I know he's a big boy and we just have to let them grow up, but he lives soooo far away :-( Arizona. It had been about two years since we last saw him and his family. They have a new addition to their family. Baby Aramis, 2 years old! He's soooo cute. He looks like his daddy just a white version, lol! I'll post some pics up soon..... Thank to those who read my blog! Love Ya! Jenny!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment