THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Gutter Ball Queen!

I went bowling for the first time! It was soooo much fun! It was my family, my brother and his family, 3 of my cousins and their families, one which was down from Dallas; a total of 10 adults and 5 kids (all boys of course). The boys really enjoyed it. They want to go back. They played 2 games; they at least had bumpers! I think I need to practice with them! Everyone kept on making fun of me they were calling me the "Gutter Ball Queen!" Guess why? LOL! Ariel said the next time we go we need to look professional - he wants to buy matching shirts, LOL!!! I think it would be cute! Check out the shoes! Don't they look cool! LOL

I not good at adding video's but I'm gonna try. My baby nephew, Aramis 2 yrs. old, looked so cute carrying a bowling ball..... check out his exciting jump afterwards! Super cute! I miss them sooo much!

2 comments:

Sal said...

cool! i like bowling! sounds like you all had a lot of fun :)

DeeDee said...

I like to go bowling too, but I'm not very good at it. Oh yeah, cool shoes! :)