THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Training session update!

This is week two of my personal training sessions and it's going great. The funny thing is that now that I HAVE to go I don't want to go - how weird is that! LOL Probably because I know that Dell is going to kick my butt! Hopefully I see results soon...

4 comments:

Sal said...

i keep reading that its best to take lots of pics as the days and weeks go by so that you can see a difference.

but what do i know right? i cant even gain weight. :(

Memories... said...

I didn't take pic this time around. A while back when me and Adri were gunhoe about losing weight we had taken pics in our in our cho-n-es (underwear) in Lilly's office but I ended up shredding. I was afraid there were gonna get in the wrong hands... oh well....

Sal I think they sell supplements that make you gain weight. I've seen some at GNC. Maybe you should look into them. How about lifting weights? There's supplements for muscle building, you never know that just may be the answer! Member, women like men with meat oh, and having muscles is a plus! LOL :)

Adriana Sujey said...

Jennifer, Jennifer, what have u just said!! "CHO-N-ES!!" It was our secret!! Oh, and I'm still mad cuz u shredded them!! J/K. I know we will keep doing crazy stuff.

Sal said...

yeah, it wasnt that hard to put together shredded pics. im saving them for a rainy day! can u say black mail!!

and ive tried those supplents jen, gross!! and the weights. to heavy!