THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

MASSIVE training session!

Well I did the unthinkable and hired a trainer! I'm gonna see him twice a week, Monday's and Wednesday's for an hour. I'm gonna give it about two months. This is my second session and boy did I feel it. Dale kicked my butt!! But it feels good. I've done a good job so far on my own; which I'm very PROUD of and suprised that I've come this far. I think I just need a little extra boost. (ahh! that felt good, I'm so hard on myself that I never pay myself compliments!!) Dale put me on a very strict diet and hardcore training. He says I should see some kind of results hopefully in two weeks. I hope I can stick to the diet plan he gave me. The good think is that I'm not in it alone, Elda buddied with me. Adri, if you're ready this I hope one day you'll join me...... Wish me luck!!!!! (I need it!)

1 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

You know how bad I want it also!!! The good thing is that I know it's in me, I just need to find it! Hee Hee!!! I need to stop shutting up the skinny woman living inside me!!! I know you can do it, I always praise and admire you on how strong you are!!! I can't wait to see how great you will do!!! Best of LUCK!! or shall I say discipline!!