THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Friday Night Lights... - Go HOUNDS!

Mommy, Aaron, Alyssa, and Alec at the Pep Rally!
Win or Lose I'm a true Greyhound Fan! Friday was the first football game my boys and I were able to attend. The boys (Ariel, Aaron, & Alec) love to go to the game but with Ariel's work schedule its hard to be at every game; I like going to the pep rally's and to the games. I can get pretty crazy at the games, yup I'm a screamer! "I get it from my momma!" Both my mom and grandma can get pretty wild at the games too. I went to Friday's pep rally - boy do I miss high school! I don't know about you all but I enjoyed by high school years...
The new stadium is awesome. It's so spacious, they finally realized that we are adults size! LOL
We played the Bobcats; 42 to 35 we won! We were loosing at half time but after a good wipping they dogs woke up and finished the job!!!

5 comments:

juan said...

Go Hounds

Adriana Sujey said...

I can't wait to go to a game!! I miss High School also, although I wouldn't go back, everything is so different now!! We can never have those "Country Corner" moments again.

juan said...

Kountry Korner I remember that, Hey jenny got your respond, is that game in harlingen or San bene

juan said...

Release the hounds

DeeDee said...

Sorry, but the Cardinals are going to win!