THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The BUCKET Story

Here it goes... it may sound fun or a little gross My work had its annual summer picnic at the beach, Sat. August 4th. Aiden, like everyone, was enjoying it! Jessica, my friend's daughter, rushes to tell me that the baby had pooped. I went to see and could not find anything - that was until I picked him up! I soon realized that Aiden some how had lost his pamper! Who could have taken it off? So I asked his dad and sure enough the pamper was floating in the ocean!! yuk! G-E-T-T-O! I, not wanting to walk all the way back to the pavillion to wash him off, listened to my friend Pat (well she was laughing and and laughing) says just wash him off in the water and bury the poop.... So I did!!!! I put him in the bucket first then gave him to his daddy and he took him to the water. Sooooo embarrasing.... Like I said R-A-N-C-H-O How funny and gross!!!! O'well its only baby poop! Soft and sweet!

1 comments:

Sal said...

so freaking funny, but gross. im sorry but noones poops is sweet!!!