THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Belly Dancing!

I joined a gym in Harlingen called Metro Gym, which this August I will be completing a year!There they offer Belly Dance Fitness Classes. Being that I was not into dance when I was younger, I was kind of embarrassed to try it out. I went to one of the classes anyway and right away I was hooked - from day 1. I met this awesome person named Elda, she’s the instructor, and encouraged me at every class to continue. So, I did and now I’m her substitute! How AWESOME is that! I love it!!….It’s very addicting. One day I hope to be as good as her! I’ve done a couple of performances one at my cousins 15th birthday party; which was crazy but lots of fun and a 2-day performance at Rio Fest this past April. My good friend Adri (my manager LOL) was there to record them, maybe I’ll put them on my blogspot once I learn how. O’ and couple of performances at the gym, can’t forget those, Friday’s after class are performance nights – this helps the nerves!! We have another performance coming up this Saturday, August 25th at Cantebury Court, if hurricane Dean does not hit, at 11:45 am and at 12:30 pm.

1 comments:

Sal said...

ive never seen you perfom but from what i seen i really dig the Elvis Shimmy