Here I thought we escaped with only two shingles missing, boy was I wrong :-( We finally had a chance to go on the roof and check out what mother nature did. Well not me, Ariel finally had time, you know with his crazy work schedule and stuff. Anyways, he went on the roof to count how many shingles we needed to buy. And to our surprise there was more damage than we had thought. I called in and filed a claim with our insurance company. I hope and pray that they will help us. What Ariel could see he says that we should have had water come in through attic. No water stains have showed on the ceilings or walls yet from what we can see. Please pray for us that we have a little help from our insurance company. Another little obstacle that is given to us!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How is your claim going? We are still waiting for our check to get the repairs started. Ugh, I hate insurance companies cause they are quick to take your money but give you the run around when it's their turn.
Post a Comment