THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our mini family vacation!

This past weekend we took a mini family vacation to San Antonio. We took off Friday and came back Monday! We went to Fiesta Texas, my first time ever, on Saturday! We also went to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, that was super cool too, on Sunday! Sunday evening me and my hubby had a night-out together. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and went to The Howl; its a pretty cool club on the River Walk! There was a total of 10 us that went (Me, Ariel, Aaron, Aiden, Alyssa, Letty and the other Willywankas the In-Laws)! My kiddos had a lot of fun at Fiesta and so did the BIG kids. We are definatley going back. While we were there it rained that gave a chance to take a break and see a show "Grovin at Rockville High", super duper cool!!! I really enjoyed the show! The kids also had an exclusive ticket to have sundaes with Scooby Doo!!! Sunday we went to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, a drive thru zoo, that was cool! The Zibras were eating out of our hands. An Ostridge was eating out of Ariel's hand, as soon as the food finished it started poking at him to feed him some more, too funny! It even poked at his cap, lol. My neice, she's such a girly girl, was also feeding the animals. Aaron and Alec enjoyed feeding them as well. Aiden just chilled in the back, but he was a happy camper. I glad we got to take this much needed vacation. The boys didn't want to come back, they weren't the only ones! This morning I woke up to Alec's cry. When I asked him what was wrong he told me "I want to go back to the hotel" :-( I wish I had all the money in the world to take them on real long vacations, but little ones here and there will have to do for now until I win the millions.... :D Here are a few pics from the whole 215 that I took.... you know me and cameras.... :D

3 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Awesome vacation!! So happy you all had a fun time! Oyes, te guta besar a todos los animalitos! Wonder if Ariel got jealous or turned on? hee hee... J/K dude!

Sal said...

nope, didnt see my preacher and his family in any of those pics! lol

looks like fun. :)

DeeDee said...

I love going to Fiesta Texas! I'm glad that you all had fun, we're ready for "our" mini vacation too!