Saturday, December 2nd will be our 7th Wedding Anniversary!!! (total of 13 years together) I'm so excited!.... I love to remember our wedding day! Just him and I dancing our first song "Your Everything" by Keith Urban.... such love for each other...
On our 1st anniversary, we lived in a little wooden house that was given to us by his parents. We didn't have much, but I can remember taking out our little cake that we froze. I let it thaw out. We danced to our wedding song in our little small kitchen and made a toast that we would be together forever (I can still feel it, it chokes me up)
We've had our ups and downs just like any typical marriage but that's what makes us strong... Although I think cupid kinda missed Ariel on some occasions but that's OK. I wouldn't have it any other way! I love him so much and I know he loves me too!
I pray that we stay together forever and grow old and happy together!
Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love You!
pics will come soon!!

3 comments:
wow, i didnt know Keith Urban was around that long....lol
congrats Jen and Ariel!!!
and who wants to tell Jen the second is on Sunday??
Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Jen, enjoy your day with your hubby
I am so happy that you all found each other. Reading ur post took me back to that day and made me happy that Abel & I were there for u all :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
P.S. I just got back from being w/u @ the gym. Thanks for confusing me w/the days. (Like Sal said). You made me do a double take @ the calendar! I was about to call u and apologize for not telling u anything tonight!!
Post a Comment